Summer is coming, and with it, the caravanning season. Keep a better eye on what you're towing — and your ‘blind spot' — with these amazing universal fit towing mirrors by Randy & Travis Machinery. Whether your towing vehicle is a 4 x 4, a ute, or a car of any size, these towing mirrors will be your best friend when you're on holiday.
With their proprietary air-balanced design, these mirrors won't vibrate like most towing mirrors, thanks to its wind tunnel testing. In fact, they get more stable as you go faster. With their premium-quality strap, these mirrors will fit as well or better than pricey custom-designed mirrors. The tension is easy to adjust, and the screws will last a lifetime, thanks to their stainless steel and brass construction. With clamps, you'll have a set of mirrors that will last for years of fun to come. Safety glass and rounded corners protect you and pedestrians passing by from accidental injury. Don't risk poor visibility this year on holiday. Order your set of towing mirrors today!
Features and specifications:
- Material: Flat and convex chrome mirror glass, rubber straps, stainless steel screws with brass inserts, and clamps
- Colour: Black and silver
- Fit: Universal
- Length (entire assembly): 470mm
- Length (rubber strap): 380mm
- Dimensions (mirror only): 185 x 128mm (L x H)
- Weight: 1.5kg (per pair)
- Quantity: 2 towing mirrors
- Secure fit
- Works for practically any vehicle — car, 4 x 4, or ute
- Enables drivers to see their caravan
- Allows drivers better visibility, especially in their ‘blind spot'
- 2-part design allows you to have both flat and convex mirrors in a single assembly
- Flexible ball swivel allows you to adjust it a full 360 ° for a perfect view
- Easy-grip thumbscrews allow you to clamp them on in mere seconds
- Chrome-backed mirror for easy visibility and long wear
- Unbreakable clamps
- Rounded surfaces protect pedestrians
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.